October 1, 2009

It's Almost Here!

My first workshop as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I am very excited about it! My biggest problem is narrowing down what I'm going to share. I want to share it all! If you live in Arizona in the Chandler-ish area and want to save some money on product please email me qtpismith at yahoo dot com. I would love to help you out! My order will be closing on Sunday, October 4.

The first picture is the pen/pencil holder I made quickly yesterday. It uses one of my all time favorite stamp sets, Upsy Daisy. Not to break my arm patting my own back, but I have made some beautiful cards and projects with this set. Since there is no coloring the projects come together very quickly. Here and here and here are a few.




This is another project I quickly put together last night. I don't yet have any scrapbooks to share so I wanted to make something scrappy. My kids motivated me to keep going. They had lots of smiles and sharing about last year's Halloween after seeing this little project. I used a retired set because I don't YET have any current Halloween sets, but there are some current sets with similar images that people could use to make the same project. You can't see it in the photo, but I had to add some bling to the jack-o-lantern's facial features. As always, if you have any questions about my projects feel free to ask.


Well, I must be off to the three c's....cooking, cleaning, and crafting!
Have an awesome day!
Sheri






No comments:

Post a Comment