September 27, 2009

It's Not My Fault...

I have been listening to my kids too much I think! Although, I may have found a cure for that or a similar phrase. I said, "someone please let the dog out." One of the boys instantly replied, "I'm not!" Any guesses as to who earned the privilege of letting him out? Yep, the one that said he wasn't.



I had great intentions of posting new material on Friday, but my internet was out all day Friday and most of the day Saturday. Plus, we were very busy on Saturday because my oldest became a teenager. We had a fun, full day. OK onto creative stuff!This one is just because I was in a silly mood and I probably won't actually send it to anyone. On the inside it says, "I blew it!" Get it? You may have to enlarge the photo to get the full effect (those are a can of beans over the fire). Anyway...

This is the card I gave my oldest. There really isn't a rhyme or reason to the card. He likes camping and of course, smores. There is lot of dimension. The set is from SU! and called Under the Stars. I used Flannel Plaid for the background.
Have a great day!
Sheri








































No comments:

Post a Comment