April 11, 2009

Easter Blessings!

Yesterday I got a wild creative hair to paint this frame. I saw an awesome frame and tutorial here so I gave it a whirl. My version is a little different and my texture isn't as pronounced as hers, but I still like the results. I think it would be really cool to put a picture in sepia color in this frame. I didn't use any ink. I painted acrylic paint on my stamp. I also sanded the frame after it was mostly dry (I'm not patient enough to wait until it's completely dry). If you look closely you can see the swirl texture. I used the stamp set Upsy Daisy from Stampin' Up! I really like that set and use it often.


We are getting ready to dye our fingers eggs. Have a blessed Easter. I will be back on Monday with some creations and pictures.

Sheri

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! Happy Easter. Hope to see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You out did yourself on this one. You are going to have to teach me to do this or send the directions. Beautiful job. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... this is great!

    ReplyDelete