April 13, 2009

Thank You "Fairy" Much!

Our neighbors are wonderful. There is a super sweet family that lives across the street. A few weeks ago, the little girl was learning how to bake so she and her mother brought over a plate of pumpkin bread and strawberries. It was so yummy! With any luck she'll keep practicing (wink). I made this thank you card for her. I used the Pearl-Ex to paint the image. It was back when I didn't realize it looks better if you apply other ink first. The designer paper was great for pulling lots of different colors out to paint the image. What little girl (or big girl for that matter) doesn't love shimmer?

What kind of week do you have? I have a very busy and slightly creative one. One of my friends is getting married and I am making some (300) stuff for her party favors. I will share photos next week.

Have a great day!
Sheri

Stamp: Studio G from Michael's clear dollar spot
Ink: Pearl-Ex, black Stazon
Paper: unknown designer paper and gifted card stock
Accessories: dew drop wanna be's, ribbon from Target, aqua painter

No comments:

Post a Comment