April 13, 2009

AWW, It's So Cute!

What is it about things/people that are little that makes them so stinkin' cute? Well, actually, I know why God made little people cute. In case you're wondering, it's because when they think it's great fun to unroll an entire roll of toilet paper into the toilet, flush to see what happens and flood the bathroom... they will get to live to tell about it (names have been omitted to protect the guilty innocent).


This card is so cute! It is 3"x 3". A friend of mine gave me a gift, so this is her thank you. I like little cards like this, but I don't usually make them because I don't stock that size envelope.

There is Pearl-Ex on the doughnut to give it some nice shimmer. I don't think I will ever get sick of the stuff. It's hard to see but I added some faux stitching using my pattern tracer. The doughnut is popped up with foam tape. I wrapped the greeting around my finger to give it flagged look.
Have an awesome day!
Sheri
Stamps: studio G
Ink: markers, pearl-ex, SU! basic brown
Paper: unknown pack, chocolate chip
Accessories: ribbon and gem from Michael's (big surprise)

No comments:

Post a Comment