November 5, 2009

Same Card Different Color...

So have you ever bought a shirt or pair of shoes that you liked so much you had to buy one of every color?  I haven't but I know many people that have.  Instead, I buy cardstock in every color!  I ran out of the garden green cardstock so I flipped the designer paper over and used old olive instead.  I also stamped the greeting on the designer paper instead of the plain.  That really wasn't on purpose, but I couldn't flip the paper over because I already did! It's funny how different the cards look with relatively small changes.  Oh yeah, I changed the ribbon too.

My friend is hosting a workshop for me this weekend.  Would you like a sneak peek of what we will be making?  If you have already said you were coming you can't back out now or you will give me a complex!  The photo doesn't give this card nearly enough credit.  The Medallion stamp on the cardbase is so awesome!  I can see myself using that stamp over and over again.  I also used For All You Do for the flowers and the greeting is from Trendy Trees.  We are actually doing another project, but I am going to wait until tomorrow or Monday to share it with you. 

I have some card classes coming up. Consider this your personal invitation to join me!  The November class is a 10-10-20 (ten cards, ten envelopes, $20).  It is on Saturday, November 14 from 2-5, and it will be repeated on Tuesday, November 17 from 11-2.  The cards will be all occasions.  I have a thank you card class scheduled in December as well.   Details can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment