November 6, 2009

Crimping My Style...

This is the other project we will be making at my workshop.  It is an enevlope that is crimped.  It has a litte notecard in it (very obvious in the next photo).  I wanted to do something other than just a card.  These are a lot of fun to make.  Last year for Valentine's day I made these (with a different design) for my boys' classes.  Inside of them instead of a card, they held fun dip candy.  That meant I made 70 of them.  They weren't quite as much fun to make in that quantity! 
There is a wonderful tutorial here.  I used the stamp set Fresh Cuts.  I used Regal Rose, Old Olive, and Black ink.  I also used the tag punch and half back pearls from the Pretties kit.  The ribbon is old olive striped grograin.  All products are Stampin' Up!  Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to cutting paper I go!

Have a fantastic weekend!
Sheri

1 comment:

  1. The workshop was fun! And I can't wait for my new stamps to arrive so I can begin making some cards.

    ReplyDelete