November 11, 2009

Another Class


Well, I have been super busy between sick kids, holidays, preparing for my upcoming class, and life!  I am not complaining, just telling ya like it is!  Saturday is my 10-10-20 All Occasions class.  Here is just one sample of what we will be making.  The designer paper is so yummy that it makes it really easy to make fabulous cards!  All the products are Stampin' Up! which makes it very easy for me to tell you where to get them *wink*.  The stamp set is from a hostess set called The More The Merrier.  The acorn is stamped three times:  once in taken with teal ink, and twice in basic brown.  I cut one brown one completely out and just the top part of the second one.  Just a little added dimension.  If you are coming to my class, be prepared to do some serious snipping!  I am trying to keep it to a minimum but it is very hard because I love the look it gives.  I used creamy caramel and basic brown to color the acorn.  There's a little gel pen highlight.  Pretty basic.  OK, so maybe it's the basic plus package.  I am going to dribble the rest of the cards out one day at a time.  I don't want you to feel overwhelmed with so much eye candy at one time.  After all, we are just getting off the Halloween real candy rush!  Now I just need to keep my eyes open for some good blogging material! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment