April 29, 2009

Row, Row, Row Your Boat...

Here are few pictures of the boat Hubby and I built for VBS. I will hopefully, get them painted by Monday. I will post pictures when it is finished. I put my kids in the pics so you can see the size. Of course, you can't be in a picture without props. I am not sure what they are holding, but they were very insistent that their toys were needed.
Do you see that leaf on the boat? That was already there. I got the cardboard from Michael's. It was used to cover their fake trees. One less feature I have to add;) Oh, did you also notice the perfect placement of the "prop"? OK, Mom, now we're ready!
In other news, about 3:30 yesterday my oldest informed me he had an orchestra concert that night, and he had to be there by 6:00. UMMM, Honey, did you just find out about this? Yeah, a couple days ago. And I thought I was a last minute person! Anyway...you can see that the 4 year old is less than thrilled to be there and be quiet.



I am not so sure the performer is all that thrilled either. He actually does enjoy playing and music. He inherited that from his dad. Although, I enjoy music, I was not gifted with singing or playing abilities. I am proud of him because he was selected for Honors Orchestra and All-State Orchestra this year. I have learned that only a couple pictures are needed at concerts because they all pretty much look the same...dark, hard to find the child (sometimes), etc.
Have great day!
Sheri

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! The boat is awesome!!! I can't wait to see the finished product!!!

    Blessings
    Dannielle
    Reunion Church

    ReplyDelete