April 8, 2009

It's A Girl!

Did I have you going for at least a second? OK probably not since the "g" word was mentioned. Oh, well, at least my friends have girls. This might just be my new favorite card. Since it's not a child it's OK to play favorites, right!?!

I wasn't sure if I was going to like the black stitching on a baby card, but I love it. The reason I used it in the first place is because I was being lazy resourceful. My machine was already loaded and ready to go. Just like that round stamp (the same style as the last 3 or so cards)...it was out and ready to go. I saved so much time I actually was able to work on a second project all within the same hour! Heck, I think it took longer deciding on which designer paper to use than it did to actually make the card.

Well, I have a huge to do list to finish up today so I had better get crackin' cause it's not getting any smaller!
Have a great day!
Sheri

Stamps: Stampin' Up! Riveting
Paper: patterned paper from a JoAnn's stack, cardstock from Michael's pack
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: sewing machine, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment