April 22, 2009

Cowgirl Up!

The clerk at my church is retiring, and we are going to miss her dearly. I made this little gift card holder and envelope for her. There is a crafting blog that I frequent. I got on there yesterday and she had instructions for a gift card holder. Talk about perfect timing! For Valentine's day I made this type of envelope for the boys to put the candy for their classmates into. There is a tutorial here . If you want to see a picture of just the envelope for this project you can go to my SCS gallery . I only used one stamp on the whole project. It is a Stampin' Up! stamp. I am not going to be able to give proper credit to the paper maker because it is mostly scraps from my stash.

Some friends are coming over to paper mache some projects for VBS (vacation Bible school). I am always astounded that I still have the same friends after VBS as I do before VBS. I have fabulous friends that bail me out every year. If you stick around for a couple months you'll get to see pictures and understand what I mean when I say bail me out. Hey, Mom, do you miss Arizona? I would love to put you to work see you again. Have an amazing day!
Sheri



















No comments:

Post a Comment