March 31, 2009

Poker Face

Life has been getting in the way of my blogging the past few days. In reality, this is THE busiest time of year for me. It is much busier than the holiday season. I should have waited another 6 months before starting a blog. Maybe the hustle and bustle will just give me more to blog about!?! With the busyness comes lots of projects so stay tuned for some fun projects.

This card was made in honor of my cousin, Kirk's 30th birthday! His birthday was the day before yesterday, but I'm using the sick child excuse for not getting this posted in time. I hope your cards were lucky and your day was fabulous!

Stamps: Michael's clear dollar stamps

Ink: Stampin' Up! real red and basic black

Paper: Michael's cardstock packs

Thanks for stopping by! I should have a fun 3-D project done in the next couple days.
Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment