April 1, 2009

A&W...Go Get Ya Some!

Do you remember a few years back, like 30 or so, when the A&W colors were orange and brown? Well, the buildings and signs colors have stayed the same, but the uniform colors have changed many times throughout the years. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought orange and brown as a fashion would be back "in". Well, it is and I love it! One of my friends was wearing a super cute brown and orange outfit that was the inspiration for this card. I wish I had taken a picture of her so we could all see it! It's amazing how inspired I get every time I go to church (my friend was there). This time it just happened be a creative inspiration. I'm sure I got something out of the service as well. I digress...

There is lots of dimension on this one. All the flowers are hand cut (get it? Never mind, it's early). The little orange ones across the bottom are popped up as well as both of the big ones. The butterfly wings are bent upwards as well. I should have taken a side view picture.

Thanks for stopping in today. If you are ever in Worland, Wyoming stop in at the A&W, buy lots and lots of food, send all your friends, oh and tell my dad I said "hi!" Hey, Dad we can talk about that advertising kickback later.

Stamps: Stampin' Up! Eastern Blooms, Michael's clear dollar stamp (sentiment)

Ink: Stampin' Up! Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip

Paper: Stampin' Up! Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip

Accessories: halved pearls, Michael's ribbon, Marvy butterfly punch

1 comment:

  1. your talent is unbelieveable! all of your cards are amazing. i wish i had a fraction of your creativity!!!!!!!!!

    brains, beauty AND talent...triple threat!

    susan

    ReplyDelete