April 29, 2010

Hello Again!

Well, I have had some classes and done some crafting since the last time I shared.  My computer that has all my photos has been down, and still is.  I was able to convince my hubby that I should go back to what I know how to use!  Here are a few cards from my latest class I had over the weekend.  I have some classes coming up in May, if you are interested let me know.

The first card features a set called Sweet Scoops.  It will be available in the new Summer Mini that begins May 1.  There are some cute sets in the new mini.  You can view them at my Stampin' Up! website.   The sweet scoops card is a replica of one that Diana Gibbs made.  She is my upline and my go to if I need some inspiration.  The only thing I changed was the colors (slightly).
The butterfly card was cased from a gal named Ilina Crouse.  I changed just a few things as well.  There was no stamping.  The butterflies are from the emblosslits die.  It is so cool.  It cuts and embosses all in one shot!  All of those butterflies were from just one die.  I used double sided designer paper and flipped some over.
This vintage card was my own creation.  I wasn't sure at first because it is not my usual style, but I love the elegance of this one.  It is hard to see in the photo but there is some glitter on the center of the flowers.
This guitar card uses a color combo I have never used before, but I like it!  The card was inspired by Renee.  I am going to have to get a link to her blog because she has some fantastic work!

Well, I have missed being able to share my creations with you all!  I will have some more for you soon.

Have a fantastic day!
Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment