February 12, 2010

A Few More Cards

I tried to add about 10 cards for your viewing pleasure the other day, however, things didn't work the way I wanted.  So now, I am trickling them in.  I have a really full day, so without further ado...


Here are two more cards from a recent class I had.  Does it make you want to sign up for my next class? I have one on February 20.  I still have just a couple spots open if you are interested.  If you are busy, I still have some spots for my March 12 class.  

The first card is my own creation.  The second card I borrowed the design and changed just a few things to make it my own.  Molly was the creator behind the original.  Her blog is http://mollyslazydogblog.blogspot.com/.  In honor of the upcoming Hallmark holiday holiday that fills the air with love and gives me ample opportunity to create gifts and cards, I am showing you two pink cards.   

Have a romantic, love filled weekend! (I didn't even use a sarcastic tone)
Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment