September 3, 2009

Laundry And A Gift...



You'll never guess what I did today! I'll give you a hint, it's hidden somewhere in the title. Yes, I did laundry and made a gift. Keeping up on laundry has advantages and disadvantages (believe it or not). I choose to do wash every other day so that I don't get overloaded since I have a ginormous family and because who in their right mind wants to do laundry every day? The disadvantage of doing laundry every day is that I have a certain child or two that wears the same clothes every other day. People are going to start feeling sorry for him/them! This morning one of them asked me where his yellow shirt is. Oh, the one you wore the first day of school and every other day since then? OK so I didn't really respond that way, but I did ask him about the other 20 shirts in his drawer. I guess on the upside, if he doesn't wear them he won't wear them out. After all, they have to make it through one more child.





These are the five cards I made for one of the teachers for her birthday. I just used various Stampin' UP! stamps and some designer paper that a friend gave me. I love these colors. The card stock and ink I used is Not Quite Navy and Really Rust. If you have any questions about any specific card let me know. I got some of my kit, but am still waiting for some of it. I will keep you posted on when I am going to be ready to hold workshops and classes.

Have a fabulous holiday weekend!
Sheri

3 comments:

  1. Love these cards, and I sure do miss that big flower.
    Too funny on the laundry!

    Hugs,
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you used! I made some cards this morning and thought of you! Hope your day is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The comment about the shirt making it through one more kid gave away the identity of the yellow shirt fan! Great post, Sheri!

    ReplyDelete