September 10, 2009

Boys Have That, Too?

Since I have abandoned my faithful readers for so long I will make a confession. OK so it's more like a public humiliation type thing, but entertaining. My family was at the public pool about a month ago. We were standing in line waiting to get in. One of my sons, ever so innocently asked, "boys have that thing too?" I was like, "Huh? What are you talking about?" He pointed down at the man's feet. His heels were cracked. I am pretty certain I turned several shades of red. Don't worry, I didn't take a picture of my feet for you.


I did, however, take some pictures from the awesome weekend our family had. Here is just one.



Can you forgive me for not being crafty? I will have something creative on Monday for you.

Have a fabulous weekend!
Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment