June 17, 2009

I Simply Miss You!

Talk about your basic card. This one is a simple as they come, but I love it! I stamped the main flower image (from Michael's dollar spot) and the I miss you sentiment (Stampin' Up! All Year Cheer II) in basic brown ink (SU). Then I used white craft ink (SU) to mess up the edges. Next, I used my paper piercer and made holes around the frame. This was all done on kraft paper. Can you believe there are no layers?

I posted two pictures because I couldn't decide which one to use. One showcases the whole card better while the other one shows the piercing.

Have a marvelous day!
Sheri




2 comments:

  1. I love this, I love white on kraft!

    Hugs,
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful! :) You are one of the most creative people I know and I love to look at what you create and get some little inspiration to make some things myself...though mine are MUCH more rudimentary at this point! All the same, you inspire me to try! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete