April 6, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Keyan!

Today is my nephew's 2nd birthday. We were lucky enough to get to celebrate with him yesterday. He is so cute, and he cracks me up. For about the last year or so he has been carrying around a little blue car. He does everything with this car...eats, plays catch (using a ball), golfs, plays baseball, sleeps, the list goes on. The funny thing is that the car never leaves his hand and goes mostly unnoticed. We like to joke around about it being an extra appendage since he functions so well with it in his hand.

Since he so into cars I was going to make him a car card, but whenever he is at our house he becomes buddies with our dog. This card was fun to make. I put crystal effects on the dog's nose. There is glitter on the package and on his collar. There is lots of dimension as you can see on the side view piture. I love the look of using the bottle caps as an embellishment, but the question is always in the back of my mind "is that appropriate for a kid"? I am sure it's OK because they are unused and unlabeled bottle caps.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy birthday, Keyan. I hope all your wishes come true!
Sheri






No comments:

Post a Comment