January 15, 2010

The Love Workshop




I had a workshop this week.  We made 3 fun projects.  The hostess made tons of yummy food!  Food and crafting....I am certain life doesn't get much better!  Bandit stole our hearts in the first project.  If you look closely you can see the white gel pen we used on his heart and tail.
The next project was a little nugget purse.  Both the Bandit tag and the purse used the Big Shot two tags die.  The second photo shows the loot!  My boys were arguing over who gets to eat the chocolate out of this one.  Never mind that there are 120 more undecorated ones in a bag.  I guess that proves my theory that goodies really do taste better when they are decorated first!


Side view.






This card makes me very happy.  It is fairly simple, but still eye catching.  Unfortunately, you can't see the sparkle in the photo.  The designer paper is from the new mini and has glitter already on some of the flowers.  Then we added more shimmer by spraying the images with shimmer paint mixed with rubbing alcohol.  The edges of the love you much stamp were sponged with pretty in pink.

As always, if you have specific questions just ask.


On a side note, I still have some openings for my upcoming all occasions card class on January 29.  Let me know if you are interested.

Have a fabulous weekend!
Sheri

1 comment: