December 16, 2009

Flying By To Say A Quick Hi...


Saturday was a workshop.  This is one of the projects we created.  It was a lot fun!  There were some new stampers and some young stampers.  I can NOT get enough of this ornament punch.  I feel obligated to let you know that it is only available until January 5.  So please let me know if you "need" one.  I say need because how could you not want one? 

The stamp set is Delightful Decorations which is also only available until January 5.  My to-do list is growing much quicker than it is shrinking.  The good news is that in about a week everything that isn't done won't matter any more ;)  I hope you all are enjoying this wonderful holiday season and keeping your stress levels to a minimum!

Have a grand day and let me know if you have any questions about my card or otherwise!
Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment