November 16, 2009

Rolling Hills


At first glance this card appears to be pretty basic, but let me just tell you...if you receive this baby you better frame it! I love how it turned out, but I slaved over designing it.  It also takes a long time to reproduce.  So that you can really appreciate it I am going to give details:  the striped background is actually background paper.  the polka dot paper was stamped as was the foreground flower paper.  Each layer had to be hand cut to get the rolling hills.  The tree stamps are two step stamping.  For those of you that don't know me, I am an eyeballer (that sounds really weird).  I actually broke down and used the Stamp-a-ma-jig for this one.  The trunks had to be stamped then added the leaves.  The middle tree is actually cut out.  The rest of the card is pretty self explanatory, but I will always answer questions if you have any. 

All products are Stampin' Up!  The paper is old olive, really rust, whisper white, and certainly celery.  The ink is soft suede, really rust, old olive, versamark, white craft, and crushed curry.  The stamp set is Trendy Trees. 

I have no complaints or funny stories today...just the facts!

Have an amazing Monday!
Sheri

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Way too much work! Mine would be unworthy of mailing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I also love these stamps. And with a little time, I´ll try it your way.

    ReplyDelete