June 11, 2009

Day 4 Crafts

The two older groups made these beaded alligators/crocodiles. They made them in green and light green. The beads had not arrived at my house yet when I made this sample so I used what I had. These take quite a bit of time to make. I had thought about picking a simpler design, but decided against it. They will try to finish them up tomorrow and do the new craft as well.
The two younger groups made some bugs like these. They all seemed to enjoy the crafts. It is a little tricky to find crafts that can be completed within the allotted time, are interesting to kids ranging from preschool thru sixth grade, are keepers (important to me), and are really inexpensive.

It has fun been a fun and exhausting week. It is so neat to see all the hard work come together, and see how much fun the kids have learning about God. I will admit that I am looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday.
Enjoy the rest of your week!
Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment