May 7, 2009

Slow Forward Motion
















Yesterday I took a sick day. I know I posted the muffin story, but that actually happened Tuesday, but I didn't want to post twice in one day when I barely have enough time to do one a day. Anyway, I must have kissed a pig or something because I was down for the count for the day. I am better today, but still a little weak and achy. I do have some pictures to share of some slight progress I have made. I may end up using " Monster Mud" on the croc. I am not sure. I will see how he looks just painted and go from there. Enjoy the pictures and I may post more today if I get very far. Have a fabulous day!
Sheri

3 comments:

  1. He is going to look great. Sorry you are sick. The boat is looking good too. You need a little more detail on the birds (tee hee!) Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to know what you made the alligator/crocodile out of...looks like maybe Styrofoam??? Thanks so much in advance!!!

    ReplyDelete