March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sweet Nathan!

Today my second born son, Nathan, turns 9. Wow! Time flies. He is such a sweet and sensitive boy. He always thinks of others before himself, even if it means giving up something he really wants. Here are a few pictures of him. The first one is of all of our boys. I had a friend tell me when they stand in a line they look like the bars on the verizon phones. Too funny!




He was being a little silly, but I think he is a cutie anyway. Happy birthday, I love you!

Now onto the card I made for him. I don't think I will be able to get away with "cute" cards for him much longer. The picture is a little dark. I was in a hurry because Nathan was around and I didn't want to get busted taking the picture. There is lots of dimension. The only stamp I used was the birthday greeting. It is one of the clear stamps from Michael's dollar section. I used Stampin' Up! bayou blue ink. I used designer paper from JoAnn's. It is the 70% recycled paper. I am lovin' that paper! I may *need* to get some more.




Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Sheri

1 comment:

  1. That is just about the cuteist card I have seen. You out did yourself!! My card seemed prety bland!! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete