August 2, 2009

Better Late Than Never...

This card is a simple design that relies heavily on the background paper (which is card stock). My mom and I made about 20 cards for her to sell to some of her friends. The next 20 cards or so are probably going to be them ;)
I love how this stamp set coordinates so well with the background paper. The stamp set is from Stampin' UP! but I don't know which one it is because my mom owns it and I gave my catalog to a friend. The background paper is from one of the stacks from JoAnn's.
This is one my favorite cards. It is a based on a card that I made in class with my Stampin' Up!
demonstrator http://www.dianagibbs.typepad.com/. She has a fun blog that has awesome creations and a dose of great humor! There again, my mom's stamps so I don't know the name.

Look at my little friend. He was so tiny! There was an abundance of toads in Colorado this summer. Every step I took in a field sent dozens of them scattering to get away. I had fun playing with them.


I thought I would be back by the end of July but I missed it by a few days. The boys started back to school without a glitch! It's a little strange having the house to myself for a few hours every week day while they are all at school. I was sad for about 5 minutes that my baby started Kindergarten. I got over it rather quickly. Don't send me hate mail for saying that out loud! I was actually quite sad at the end of the last school year and in anticipation of this event.



I did a little crafting this summer, but it never seems to be enough! So, I hope you enjoyed the few cards I shared with you. I hope to be consistently posting again with my new found freedom!


Have a great rest of your weekend!
Sheri








No comments:

Post a Comment